Acrillikey

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:18:13 -0700

------=_NextPart_38645.6793279745.377
I have it and it always comes out yellow...smooth and buffs but is defi=
nitely yellow.   Back when Richard was alive we talked about it and it =
is the chemical reaction with the plastic.   Better than a chip though.=
..?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: Farrell
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Acrillikey

Can AcryliKey II  be used successfully on plastic keytops? I know it is=
 commonly used on ivory, but how about plastic? This is a late-model Ya=
maha C3 with just a few chipped keytops. Anyone ever try it?

Terry Farrell

------=_NextPart_38645.6793279745.377
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_38645.6793279745.377--