Strate Mate...Was Remedial String Leveling

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 22:35:01 -0500

Joe,
The augmentation is if the base and the tip are not parallel.  Ie.,
to level the tip to the key-bed.  It is recommended in their
literature.  Mine seems pretty good.  Although when I adjust the
height up it isn't parallel anymore, durned threads.  Course when you
want the height up that is less of an issue.

Andrew