CA*rylikey

Joel A. Jones jajones2@wisc.edu
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:52:55 -0500

Don,

Dry Powder Tempera.  You can find this in stores with school supplies
or artist paints.
Use the dry powder and mix several colors with white for a match.
Try this on some samples to get the feel for the amount of color and
the set of the
thick CA. I mix with a toothpick and try to leave the patch as level as
possible.

William I will bring a film can to the next meeting.  This amount will
last you
several lifetimes.  If you want I'll give a quick demo.

Joel
Joel Jones, RPT
Madison, WIl