Fender Rhodes question

Aart in America Piano Services aartinamerica@optonline.net
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 18:04:38 -0400

Hi Avery.

How do you slide the coil without touching the tine? The coils on both
Rhodes I tuned were pretty tight.
I did try using a small flat head screwdriver to gently slide the coil
as to not break the tines however my fingers seemed to work best.

What's the best technique?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Aart

Aart in America Piano Services