Link, Peerless, Wheelock player pianos for sale, cheap.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:26:13 -0700 (PDT)

   I have for sale the piano portion of a  Link "MpJr"
photoplayer. The 4-continuous roll box that went with
it is missing, but one was for sale ( in pieces ) on
Foxtail.com last week. Good unrestored cond, all
there.  Very rare!  Could easily be built into an
orchestrion using Link ( or whatever you wanted )
rolls.  Also has original electrical contact rail for
external organ pipes behind the wippens. $1,500 OBO.
    Peerless orchestrion, from 1895, everything up top
gone, bottom player works complete. $600 OBO.
    Wheelock 65/88 Themodist player, 1911. Rough. $300

    Other miscellaneous players and stuff.

    These are in Tacoma Wa.,
    Thump

    Call and leave message: (770) 725-5949

P.S. I also have the 1899 rosewood 50" Knabe upright
for sale, still, VGC, $350, the 1893 "Eastlake" Knabe
upright w/ matching "piano chair" and new Pianotek
keytops,  $400, and an Ivers and Pond artcase upright,
$200. These are in Georgia. All superb, fancy-case
Victorian uprights.

http://farechase.yahoo.com