No show

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:09:32 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/05 4:18:00 PM, pdtek@mchsi.com writes:

> her brother came by and didn't like the sound of it. He apparently used to
> tune

I have been fooled by recently-tuned, false-beating, inferior pianos several
times, thinking that the previous tuner had done a bad job, only to find that
it still sounded like crap when I was done with it, too.   You can't polish a
turd.

I try to please all of the people all of the time, too, but looking at it
from the outside, it's easy to see that she's not the kind of customer you want
anyway:
#1: She stood you up.   She'll do it again.
#2: She gets her piano tuned every few years.   Whether it needs it or not.
#3: She went ballistic.

Forget about her.

Tom Sivak
Chicago