No show

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 06:54:37 -0400

My professional side will always lean towards pleasing the client - no
matter the cost. However:

After being stood-up with what appeared to be a lame excuse(listen to your
gut), and still offered to make it right on a slightly different term than
before you were stood up, that's when my sarcastic side takes over, and you
can look at Carl's response for my exact feeling on that. Even though Carl's
response wasn't necessarily sarcastic, it would sound that way coming from
my lips at that time.

Listen to your gut,

Phil Bondi(Fl)