Squeaky Sustain

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 06:10:03 -0700

Hi, Mark.  I usually use the Protek vaseline MPL-1 on the rod.  I'd be
cautious about drilling larger holes, because you don't want the rod just
flopping around.  It is making that sound because there's side pressure
there, and it needs to hold the rod in position to push on the trap lever.
Lubing the rod seems to work, but how long it will last I don't know.  I'll
be curious to hear other's responses.

Paul McCloud
San Diego