Sorry.

Andy Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:14:55 -0600

Not sure if the "Andy" you mention below is meant to be me,
but the day-to-day list operation is handled by a group of
volunteers, known collectively as admin@ptg.org.  Because of
these fine volunteers, I have not had to manage individual list
issues for quite some time.

Obviously nobody kicked you off any lists since you just posted
the message below.  As far as I can tell, your subscription to
pianotech is normal.  If you think there's a problem with your
subscription, contact admin@ptg.org for help.

(I'm replying back to pianotech to remind everyone how this works --
no need to post to pianotech for administrative issues, just send
mail to admin@ptg.org.)

-andy