Journal Editor

John R. Granholm jtuner@qwest.net
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:29:15 -0700

Hello all,

I've recently taken on a position of assistant editor of the PTG
Journal.  One of my duties will be to take over the monthly
question/answer forum.

This list, of course, is an excellent source of information for that
column.  I'm consistently impressed with the quality of responses to
questions here, and the variety of viewpoints I find on the list.

I'm here to ask for your input and for your help.

I hope to be able to use some material from the list to put into the
Journal to reach a wider audience, but I'm also looking for people who
wouldn't mind spending a little time to respond to questions from other
sources that will possibly go into Q&A.  What I hope to do is compile a
pool of techs who can respond to such questions via email.  It wouldn't
take much of your time to write a short response or two every now and
then; many of you are already doing it very well.

If you'd be interested in doing this or if you have other comments, I'd
like to hear from you.  Please contact me off-list.

Thanks

John Granholm RPT
Roseburg  OR