acrosonic wippens, anyone?

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:11:19 -0500

I agree with Terry here.  You must qualify what the results will be
before starting on such a piano.  Otherwise you'll have the
son-in-law come by and tell her how she was ripped-off and how it
sure doesn't sound like the Steinway at church.  I have done pianos
where the tuning charge exceeded the value of the piano.  I told them
that it would before tuning it and they said they'd try a tuning and
decide from there.  Their choice, but at least I made it their choice.

Andrew