Todays Puzzler <G>

TOM DRISCOLL tomtuner@verizon.net
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:19:39 -0400

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joseph Garrett=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 5:16 PM
  Subject: Re: Todays Puzzler <G>

  Joe Goss said: "Spoons are hitting the sustain rod."

  Joe,
  NOPE!<G> That was one of the first things that came to mind. It did =
"act" like that was the problem.
  A clue: While I was doing the action reconditioning, I did notice =
something "odd", but dismissed it. Shouldn't have!<G>
     =20
  I have it! Thump left his autoclave nozzle in the action!<BIG G> =20
        Tom --I can't believe it's snowing today in Massachusetts =
--Driscoll