Katrina Pictures

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:25:22 -0500

Avery,

Do not get to bothersome about this. They never spent  many nights playing
on a big band at Gus Stevens club for not too much money,nor enjoyed the
area that is now in trouble. Those of us who know the coastal area are
forever indebited to our experiences there. Those who do not,can never
concieve the loss. A soft southern voice on a magnolia scented evening can
be enchanting.

Mezzo piano my friend, :-)

Hubert