Katrina

Dave McKibben davespianotuning@earthlink.net
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 19:05:50 -0700

Well Dean...........I tend to agree with you.
It IS very sad to see what happened, and I believe most / if not all do
feel the compassion and sorrow, BUT
Does it really make sense to rebuild a city below sea level..............at
the sea edge?
Hind sight is 20/20, but if we could do it over, would anyone think it a
good idea to build a city at the sea below sea level??
Could this be a wake up call??
Could this be a time where city planners could actually make a logical plan?
I dont have the answers........but rebuilding at the same place??
Hummmmmm  doesnt make sense to me.??