Katrina

webb50@comcast.net webb50@comcast.net
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 22:07:39 -0400

What a lovely letter, much needed with all the bad news we are reading, =
and to be reminded by many on this list of the good.  The offers of work =
are such a great idea.
On Lance, I had written to him after realizing where he lives, and have =
not heard back.  That was on the 30th though so hopefully he had left =
town by then.  I just left a message for Eric Werner who worked with =
Lance before moving to Oregon. =20
Ruth Phillips

>Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:10:06 -0500
From: "John Delmore" <jodel@kairos.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Katrina Update

=20
If anyone knows of guild members (or relatives) who are displaced into =
the
Shreveport-Bossier area, please let them know that they can contact me =
at
(318) 286-8451 (cell, working right now, but kind of iffy), or between =
nine
and five at (318) 222-1974.  I will do all I can to help.  I could =
probably
put up a family of four (It ain't the Hilton, but it's a lot cheaper!).
=20
And most of all, pray for those in need.
=20
John Delmore
=20
=20