Ellenburg

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 08:19:59 -0700

David Ilvedson asked: "Hey grumpy, why do you need supposed specs?   =
Regulate one of the=3D
 crappy notes and make it work and then do it again 87=3D
 times...;-]"

David,
Well, Mr. Nosey, I'm not working on this thing, but rather trying to =
advise one of my students how to approach this piano. It's a mess at =
present and She is having difficulty. It would be nice if "general =
specs" were available as a starting point for her "oddessy". Since the =
project was "started" by someone else, (read idjit/incompetant), the =
whole thing is a mess. The action is in the shop, (not mine. way cross =
town) and the piano is in the clients home.) Get the picher? Soooo, if =
anyone has any "positive" HELP, then I would sure appreciate it!!! =
Sooner is better.<G>
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police