Can't Open Piano...Please Help

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 13:58:21 -0400

It slides! Put some effort into sliding it forward -- if it's been
decades since someone serviced the piano it may take considerable
effort. Once you're clear of the screw heads that they're snug
against, you'll be able to lift the lid off.
I'm not *certain* this is a S&C configuration, but it sounds familiar
(and I had one recently that was very very difficult to free up).
Patrick