Can't Open Piano...Please Help

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 12:59:55 -0500

Pull the piano away from the wall you may see two round head bolts with =
a hex tool aperture in them. Hope this helps.

Hubert
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Matthew Todd=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 12:47 PM
  Subject: Can't Open Piano...Please Help

  Hi guys,

  I went to check out a piano of a good friend of mine.  It is a Story & =
Clark spinet.  How in the heck do you open it up?  The top won't lift =
up, and there are no visible screws.  The very top does have some give, =
but it still won't budge.  The music desk and top won't move either.  =
Please help.  Thank goodness I know these people very well!

  Matthew