Balance rail punchings

John Delmore johndelmore@cox.net
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 8:57:29 -0400

Hmmm.  Curiouser and curiouser.  Perhaps the balance rail punchings were tastier than the front rail ones?  Really, I found NONE on the balance rail, all were present on the front rail.  Couldn't have vacuumed them--I noticed this before the vacuum was employed.  Also, no odd suspended rail.  Sounds like the best explanation is removal by a previous.  I'll put them back, when I come to that point, and deal with the regulation--good practice!!  (Strangly, when cleaning, I found not only a petrified mouse, but also a tiny little mouse pin, probably from the fifties--back when cheap plastic was  "cute"!)
John Delmore