Knee JERK

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 09:49:34 -0500

Thanks, Avery. But if Mr. Lafargue wants to get a piece of me I'm afraid
he'll have to do a little better and get his facts about me accurate.

And please, if you wish to personally attack me do so off list.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Avery Todd
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 6:35 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Fwd: Knee JERK

Gladly, Lance!

Avery/David, Please post this to the list so I can get a piece of Mr.
May....

If it were not for us "stupids" down here, Mr. May would have much less
than he has now.  A quick study of the strategic and economic importance
of New Orleans is huge.  The port of New Orleans is the largest port in
the U.S. and 4th largest port in the world, not to mention it's
importance to the 25%+ of oil it produces and ships for the total U.S.
need and our being the location for the U.S.'s strategic oil reserves
stored in underground salt domes here.  Does Mr. May ride a bike or only
use fuel from Indiana?  What powers his computer, corn?  It takes fuel
for those farm implements to harvest the corn.  How about the food he
eats, where does he think that comes from? Where does he think Indiana
corn goes after harvest?  How about the world's grain supply?  If the
port is severely damaged, large disruptions in both imports and exports
will likely result, including oil imports (the Port of South Louisiana
is the main receiving terminal for supertankers from Saudi Arabia).  I'm
hoping Mr. May neither likes coffee, tea, or sugar, because he may be
drinking Indiana tap water for breakfast soon.  I could write a book on
the strategic importance of this region (but it has already been done).
With our new threats we are facing in our world, Mr. May is likely the
one who will some day be sitting by the roadside crying because he is
not being taken care of, not one with the intelligence and balls to see
the big picture.  He will likely one day be drooling in a nursing home
with a dirty diaper while I'm still paying taxes to keep a roof over his
empty head.  I'm afraid this libertarian/classical liberal is only
showing his ignorance, selfishness and his generous donation is not
needed or wanted.  His donation was likely made only for the tax
benefits, anyway.  That's what's wrong with the direction of our great
nation;  selfishness and ignorance.  In this case, Mr. May becoming an
isolationist would be a very good thing for us all.  His blanket
statement about the people trapped, included tourists from Scotland and
elsewhere, babies, people in town on business, the elderly, the innocent
who really do depend on a check arriving at the beginning of the month
(Katrina hit in the last days of the month and money to get out was
often not available) etc., etc., was truly a knee jerk comment.  I don't
suppose he will forgo his own government check when the time comes (and
it will come).  I hope nothing tragic like this ever happens in his
life, because he truly is... stupid.  God please Bless our great nation,
because we need it.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
Classical American
Living 17 ft above sea level, but still capable of seeing beyond my own
ass