Estonia front rail punchings

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Sun, 04 Sep 2005 11:00:06 -0400

I just got the customer call me back to confirm that she bought the piano
around 1988-89.

Marcel Carey
  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of VOCE88@aol.com
  Sent: September 2, 2005 8:20 PM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Re: Estonia front rail punchings

  We were last years largest Estonia dealer and frankly I have never seen
anything resembling your picture. Having said that, we became dealers in
1998.

  I agree that this must be an older piano. Do you have a serial number?

  Rich Galassini
  Cunningham Piano Co.
  Philly, Pa.

  In a message dated 9/2/2005 7:34:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,