Can't Open Piano...Please Help

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Sun, 04 Sep 2005 10:35:31 -0500

At 10:04 9/4/2005, you wrote:
>At 08:17 PM 9/3/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>>Believe me, if it can be made, Conrad can do it.
>>David I.

Thank you for your unsolicited endorsement. ;-}

>A man, a plan, a ..... flamesuit! (oops, where did the rhyme go?)

Perhaps because you're thinking of the (almost) palindrome - A man, a plan,
Panama  - referring to Teddy Roosevelt, etc.?
Maybe the fact that I've never been to Panama??

>>>Now when I find my thumb I will be able to zip up my flame suit.
>>>Hubert

I have a line of velcro flamesuits for the zip impaired/disabled thumbs.

>>I foresee a new business opportunity for Conrad: self-zipping flamesuits.
>>Unlimited potential -- everybody needs one!

Unfortunately, the tone of some recent posts makes me think I may have to
recall some laid-off workers...
:-{

Conrad Hoffsommer
then used against you.