Can't Open Piano...Please Help

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 09:37:45 -0700 (PDT)

Teddy re-dug the Erie canal in 1912 ( I think ) as a
trial run for the Panama. At age 15 I rowed the Erie
canal from end to end, with some friends.
BEAUTIFUL trip! Historical, too!
     If we ever stop running around like loonies,
polluting madly as we go, we MIGHT get back to canals
forc transportation.  But with SOLAR POWERED boats!
With string quartets on board....or jazz grupos....
!!!!!! WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUP !!!!!
Oh yeah... this is Pianotech ...Ahem!
    On the way I found a  "Simplex" push-up piano
player, for $20.  My brother still has it. For sale,
cheap, I supect.
     Thump

--- hubert liverman <hubertliverman@bellsouth.net>