drill for pin removal

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sun, 04 Sep 2005 13:58:16 -0700

Just bought a new "Milwaukee Magnum" 1/2" reversible drill for tuning pin
removal, mainly. It's quite outstanding with 8 amps of power, vs the typical
5-6 range. Keyed chuck and 0-850 rpm. Price: About $140.00. Model is:
0299-20. This is a lifetime quality industrial strength drill that replaces
my not-so-old "Chicago" brand POS fromHarbor Freight Tools. That one much
burned up after less than 1/3 of the way through the last upright pin
removal. So the Milwaukee gets my 4 star rating!

Terry Peterson