drill for pin removal

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sun, 04 Sep 2005 18:18:15 -0700

I also would like to get opinions as to how fast, slow to remove them to
avoid over-heating and/or scortching the pin block. I know the pins WILL get
hot no matter what, (I tested this by using the very lowest rpm possible
without stalling) but it seems to me that the main thing to avoid is
"spinning" the pin in place when/if it stops rising outward during removal.
I try to use lowest rpms to remove each pin, then releasing trigger when
it's almost out, letting the drill slow to a stop at which point the pin
drops out...ideally. thoughts?

Terry Peterson

<BLOCKQUOTE style='PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #A0C6E5
2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px'><font
style='FONT-SIZE:11px;FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,sans-serif'><hr color=#A0C6E5
size=1>
quarter turn and <br>&gt;crashed into the wall. Best hang a few old tires on
the side of the <br>&gt;case (like on a tug boat) before
the urge to strap yourself to the drill for a better grip. That's the stuff
Darwin awards are made from.<br>Ron
https://www.moypiano.com/resources/#archives<br></font></BLOCKQUOTE>