Email "rejection"

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 09:18:45 -0700

William Monroe said: "Also, tried to email you about the keytop thing, =
but got rejected.  Anyway,
I'll await receiving the keytop being sent to me first, and if it =
doesn't
work, I'll let you know.  And, thanks"

William,
You didn't really get "rejected". Your post went to a "waiting room", =
where I have to accept or reject. It's part of Earthlink's Spam Thingee. =
I did get your message, but thought that a reply was unnecessary, at =
this time. You've been added to my address list, so next time you'll fly =
right through. The Keytop Material is still there. (It ain't going =
anywhere soon, darnit.<G>)
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police