Quick-adjust piano bench

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:30:34 -0600

Why not just make one that has 3 different heights? A boxwith 3 =
different sides. The ends count as one.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Isaac Sadigursky=20
  To: 'Pianotech'=20
  Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 10:58 AM
  Subject: RE: Quick-adjust piano bench

  Hi,Joe! Bosie doesn't make them anymore,Hydraulic oils had messed-up a =
few carpets and that design was abandoned.. Gas powered hydraulics woyks =
better,but those benches are light-duty .I had repaired a few and =
re-sold them,also my wife has one and it functiones well. Keep =
seyching!!   If you nedd an update on Bosie benches-talk to Papa Jansen. =
Best Regards.. Isaac

  =20

-----