Censors????

Andy Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Mon, 05 Sep 2005 19:05:12 -0600

The list has always had moderators who handle things like posts with
viruses in them, or people who have trouble unsubscribing.  One of
the techniques we use to catch SPAM and other unwanted posts is to
match specific characteristics of the message, such as keywords in
the Subject line.  On rare occasions, we may ask posters to repost
something that is getting caught in our filters erroneously.

We've never censored piano-related posts.

The task is shared by the members of the ECC.

Hope that answers all your questions, Joe.

-andy