Censors???

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 18:51:30 -0700

the techniques we use to catch SPAM and other unwanted posts is to
match specific characteristics of the message, such as keywords in
the Subject line.  On rare occasions, we may ask posters to repost
something that is getting caught in our filters erroneously.

We've never censored piano-related posts.

The task is shared by the members of the ECC.

Hope that answers all your questions, Joe."

-andy,
Obviously my "droll humor" is lost on email thingees!!!<G> I'm fully =
aware of the tremendous task you on the Committee are doing. AND, I do =
appreciate it. I hope you didn't take offense, as none was meant. I was =
Chiding the ijits that seem to think that their emails just, absolutely, =
positively couldn't have a spam/virus/worm/??? attached to their =
'puter!!! Heavens! Gawd Forbid!  Sheesh! Even, a 'puter Dufus like me, =
knows that the little beasties and S.O.Bs can get to yer 'puter without =
even breaking a sweat, if'n they want to. I just got tired of the shots =
that were AIMED at you and did my level best to "droll" them into =
quitting their whining.<G> Next time I'll use my usual DIRECT =
approach.<G>
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police