Drill for pin removal

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 05 Sep 2005 23:40:15 -0400

My Chicago Pneumatic has plenty of torque and definitely does NOT start
slow. That said it doesn't twist your wrist to the point of soreness all
the next day either. The model I have is somewhat new and has more torque
than anything else available in it's size currently. My older Ingersol Rand
does indeed start slow and uses a great deal more air than the CP. If you
own an air compressor and don't use a pneumatic impact wrench for removing
tuning pins I surely can't figure out what's holding you back.

Greg