(no subject)

Tue, 6 Sep 2005 19:53:21 +0100

Hello David I and List
OK! So I'm in the 19th Century. But how could the block get scorched from so
slow a turning? When I was removing the wrest pins I was turning that brace
about half-a-turn-per-second. No faster. They came out slightly warm - no
more. I first slacked off the string, cut it and removed it, then removed
the coil and then removed the pin. Slow? OK - but then putting the strings
on is also a slow process! Hare and Tortoise spring to mind here...
Regards from Dinner Time in The Village
Michael G.(UK)