Tips for impact wrenches

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Tue, 06 Sep 2005 16:03:09 -0600

Supply house socket. Haven't check the price in a while, m'self, though.
3/8" chromie thing. Breaks every time, eventually. About one a month. We've
tried various other impact-type socket combinations, and welded (brazed)
stuff, etc. Not worth the effort. Just be sure to have the replacement in
stock!

Later,
Guy