Drill for pin removal

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Tue, 06 Sep 2005 16:18:51 -0600

At 11:11 PM 9/5/2005 -0500, you wrote:
> > Six bucks for 7000 pins removed ain't so bad.
>
>Ok Guy, since nobody else asked. Where do you get the tip for $6.00? or is
>it prorated at $18.00 for 21,000 pins?
>
>Somebody had to.
>
>Ron N

Yeah, yeah, it's a dirty, thankless job. Thanks anyway.
So... it's embarrassing, y'know. I haven't bought one (personally) in
years. I have no idea how our little group of three or four, in the noise
of the floor, came up with the number. Maybe we were thinkin' six bucks a
week, six bucks a shipment, maybe it was from another conversation. Who
knows. At 18 bucks for 30 tear downs it's still cheap for a one-piece unit
that is just right for the fit, compared to other kludges that come apart
or send shrapnel all over the place.

Sorry if you feel misled. It wasn't intentional. And, if you (we) find
another socket that works, we'll share, no?

later,