Acetone for dissolving "Elmer's"

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:49:45 -0700 (PDT)

I just wanted to repeat ( and update ) this wondrous
discovery of "Elmer's"  susceptibility to dissolution
in acetone.
     I have been working on this HORRID 1870's Brown
action, that someone gooped all up with Elmer's
( leaving "fossils" of their fingerprints--- anyone
here have acesss to the National Database ??? )
    Letting the pieces soak for a  few minutes in a
bath of acetone, in a  big glass dish, turned it into
worthless jelly that just sloughed off.
    Yippee!
    Thump