Acetone for dissolving "Elmer's"

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:38:52 -0700 (PDT)

I'm gonna guess the regular white stuff sold in school
supply departments and such. Guessing the color of the
hardened glue, and the suspected age of the previous
"repairs", this would probably be it. All that was
available then, really.
     If someone  had time, it would be interesting to
test non-aqueous solvents on other types of glues, to
see how they can also be cleaned off when upgrading
sloppy previous "work".
     Thump