Stuff/Alan Barnard

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 00:38:10 -0700

Alan said: "Now, Joe, one little thing I didn't quite get. This bend in =
the wire: Is it moving the lead closer to or farther from the front of =
the piano?

And by the way, Joe and all, please never, ever take offense at anything =
little old me ever says in my silly little old posts (even if it is all =
true)."

Alan,
As "subtle", (as in sledge hammers & Combat boots, subtle), as your =
humor is, there is no way in hell, I'd take offense!<G> hehe

The bend is, when hooking the thingee from the right of the jack, (as in =
right handed types like me), making the top "hook" slightly farther away =
from you, when you are just holding it. I hope that clears that up!<G> =
It's only a slight bend.
AND, fer yer infermashun, I has two brane sells. They's been married fer =
a long spell and are inseperabull! So Thar!<G>
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I