Small Tech Case

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Thu, 08 Sep 2005 20:10:37 -0700

At 05:56 PM 9/8/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>Anyone have a clue how I could acquire the tech case about the size of
>a clarinet case.  They were marketed some years ago, but went off the
>market.  I would be interested in one, new or used in good condition
>Don Valley

I just bought a neoprene "notebook slip case" (designed for a small
computer) at Staples, which I intend to rework into a small
satchel-sized basic tuning kit. I think I may need to glue in
some cloth-covered cardboard panels so it won't sag too badly, but it's a good
size, and well-padded, with a number of compartments. If I
add a few fittings, it should work fine, and be a lot easier
to carry than the big kit ("salesman's sample case") which
can still live in the car.

I decided it was time to carry only what I use once or twice
a week in with me, and leave the stuff, like center pinning
gear, which I use once or twice a month in the car.

I suppose it's a sign of advancing age. <grin>

Susan