Small Tech Case

Brian Lawson ptg@pianotech.org
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:18:03 +0200

------=_NextPart_001_015C_01C5B540.E8867EF0
This is mine, one within another=20

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Susan Kline=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 5:10 AM
  Subject: Re: Small Tech Case

  At 05:56 PM 9/8/2005 -0400, you wrote:

    Anyone have a clue how I could acquire the tech case about the size =
of
    a clarinet case.  They were marketed some years ago, but went off =
the
    market.  I would be interested in one, new or used in good condition
    Don Valley

  I just bought a neoprene "notebook slip case" (designed for a small=20
  computer) at Staples, which I intend to rework into a small=20
  satchel-sized basic tuning kit. I think I may need to glue in=20
  some cloth-covered cardboard panels so it won't sag too badly, but =
it's a good=20
  size, and well-padded, with a number of compartments. If I=20
  add a few fittings, it should work fine, and be a lot easier=20
  to carry than the big kit ("salesman's sample case") which=20
  can still live in the car.=20

  I decided it was time to carry only what I use once or twice=20
  a week in with me, and leave the stuff, like center pinning=20
  gear, which I use once or twice a month in the car.=20

  I suppose it's a sign of advancing age. <grin>=20

  Susan
------=_NextPart_001_015C_01C5B540.E8867EF0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_015C_01C5B540.E8867EF0--