Hide Glue

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 13:08:05 -0600

Hi Joe,
No the line that I was thinkin along was not just limited to one area =
but the little tips in doing things that make us faster in our work.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe Garrett=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 11:52 AM
  Subject: Re: Hide Glue

  Joe Goss said: "I feea a class comming on. <G> "Little tricks of doin =
things"

  Joe,
  I've been doing that one for a loooonnnnngggg Time!<G> There is a =
class, that I did many years ago, on Key Bushing that included a lot of =
the stuff on Hide Glue. I also do a class on "Glues", which covers most, =
including the various kinds/qualities of Hide Glue. It's the "glue" that =
holds us/pianos together.<G>
  Regards,
  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
  Captain, Tool Police