Pinblock Inserts, was: Smokin! was removing wrest pins from the piano

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:08:41 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C5B70C.9F1B1550
Terry:

=20

I'm interested in that cutoff position.  The old Knabes have a cutoff =
bar
installed and it almost looks as if you used the original position from =
this
picture.  Is that the case, is it modified or is it just the picture =
angle
that makes it look farther over to the bass side than I'm used to seeing =
on
these redesigns?

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net=20