President's message

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:30:39 -0400

Ric Brekne wrote:

I don't think I'll regret this:

>  Many non tuners read the journal and indeed this list.  And very many
> indeed are going to react as myself and obviously significant numbers
> of other techs.

If there are people out there reading this to support this allegation, I
would hope that those people would come forward and express the same
displeasure/disturbing feeling that has been made here.

I am more than just a little tired of allegations without numbers being
put into text..being made public on a world-wide list of respected
professionals..which is what I am losing when I read stuff like
this..respect.

no flame suit required.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)