seized regulating screws

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:41:53 -0400

David,
         I'd think that if those other methods yielded no results a new
rail is in order. It's really quite easy to do. I assume you have a drill
press and a suitable assortment of drills? These things I've found are only
tough when you over think the project. After the first time making one
you'll likely be wondering why you hesitated at all.

luck,
Greg