Pitch Raising

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:05:39 -0700

David I. said: "I'm still the dinosaur, I guess.   I don't use any over =
pull during pit=3D
ch raises...and a string will still break on occasion.   I can't =
imagin=3D
e bringing a piano from -100 cents to +25 cents without serious string =
=3D
breaking..."
David I.,
Hence, the reason for my article, PTJ, Dec.99 I spent a lot of time =
"tweaking" that "program" and find it is less abusive to strings, as it =
is designed to NOT exceed Breaking Strengths and still get stable =
results.
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police