Message subjects

Michael Bloom michael.bloom@umontana.edu
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:07:15 -0600

Hi David,

I don't know if I am the only one having this
problem but all of your messages after Sept 6 on
the pianotech list have subjects something like:

=?ascii?B?W1NQQU1dICBSZTogUHJlc2lkZW50?= =?ascii?B?J3MgTWVzc2FnZQ==?=

I haven't seen anything like this before on the
list so I thought I would let you know.

michael

At 07:59 PM 9/11/2005, you wrote:
>Yes!  A call back to do more paid work is something we all love....
>
>David I.

Michael Bloom
Senior Network Engineer / Network Security Manager
University of Montana
ITO Network Services
Liberal Arts 144
Missoula, MT 59812