David Ilvedson/SAT Tuning Test Scores

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:16:52 -0700

I would find it hard to believe that a FAC tuning on a good piano would=
n't pass the PTG test with flying colors...but I will check with some t=
uning examiners...I'm sure we have some on the List...am I as preposter=
ous as Joe says?
David I.

Original message
From: "Joe Garrett"
To: pianotech
Subject: Re: David Ilvedson/SAT Tuning Test Scores

David Ilvedson said: "Somewhat lack it may be but SAT III will always g=
et a 100% score on PTG=3D
 tuning test...not too bad a place to begin.  Not the stability part of=
=3D
 the test though...that's the tuner totally..."

David,
Where, pray tell, did you glean that Preposterous Idea! Not even! Check=
 with Tuning Examiners, before you make such a wild claim! Please?<G>
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I