CA + Cork

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:58:15 -0700 (PDT)

Utterly lousy idea. Criminal. Just push them in flush
and wipe a tiny blob of Aileen's Tacky Glue across
their back surface. It will seal around the
rim/catcher-hole interface, and be easy to peel away
in the future, especially witha dab of moisture.
    Also dries clear, so it looks nice and neat.
    Thump

http://mail.yahoo.com