Repinning/Matthew's Question

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:24:22 -0700

Matthew said: "I will be undergoing a repinning project on a client's =
grand.  The "G" Piano Works guide says it takes 4 hours.  Is it =
appropiate to do this project in the client's home, or do I need to take =
the action with me and do it in the shop?  If I take the action with me, =
that brings up another question.  If it's raining, how do you all =
prepare and protect the grand action??"

For crying out loud! Please read the Second Sentence of the =
Introduction! As for Rain, it rains around here a lot, or have you been =
confined to a windowless office all your life?<G> I carry a large piece =
of Visqueen (sp?) with me. And some masking tape. That will solve the =
problem of transporting the action from the house to the car and then =
from the car to the shop.
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I