Are Renner butts usable on most American uprights?

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:00:41 EDT

Hey
  Install new tapes & felt squares , install &  call it good or use the
tokiwa product & deal with the somewhat   mediocre  center pinning.
  It's tuners choice. At least we have some,  Aye?
  Dale Erwin

I'm  re-stating this as a separate question, in hopes
of getting more  response:
I don't see how the Renner butts can work on  most
American uprights. The bridle tapes are too short, and
they lack  the hanging portion on the catcher, with the
felt square for the jack to  hit on during hard
playing.