Repinning....Can I pullease get more responses?

William Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:30:30 -0400

At 7:17 AM +0100 9/14/05, Michael Gamble wrote:
>Re-centring won't require re-regulating - unless you intend doing that
>anyway, in which case take the string heights and the whole action inc.
>keys.

Or unless you don't plan on checking the shank traveling (easily
affected by repinning, but don't ask me why) or the rep spring
strength, which is now pushing against a new level of friction.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"I gotta go ta woik...."
     ...........Ian Shoales, Duck's Breath Mystery Theater