Concert tuning was: President's message

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:47:11 EDT

Smart girl ye are & at such a tender age.  Bravo
  Dale

When I told the woman that I couldn't work for so little money, she said,
"Well, we really feel that part of the compensation is the prestige in  being
able to say you have worked here."   "I'm sorry,"  I  replied.  Of course, what
I really wanted to say was prestige wouldn't  make the car payment, the school
loan payment, or cover my rent, but  I was polite.

Maybe it was a missed opportunity--but it was a chance I couldn't  afford!
(35 pianos a week?  Ugh.)

Barbara Richmond, RPT